In this episode, Ethan and Ryan discuss:
- What an organizational thesis is and how to apply it in your company.
- Strategies for getting new hires up to speed on your company's mission, vision, and thesis – and for how to make that process tangible.
- The challenges of a one-size-fits-all approach to delivering key content about your company – not everybody comprehends information the same way. We propose practical strategies for overcoming this difficulty.
- And much more...
Articles & Additional Reading from this Episode:
Resources of the Week:
- The Social Animal (11th Edition) by Elliot Aronson
- Building a StoryBrand: Clairfy Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller